Usage: lftools version [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]...
Version bump script for Maven based projects.
In general, versions should be: <major>.<minor>.<micro>[-<human-readable-
- Human readable tag should not have any dots in it
- SNAPSHOT is used for development
master before release: x.y.z-SNAPSHOT (or x.y-SNAPSHOT in which case we treat it as x.y.0-SNAPSHOT)
at release: x.y.z-Helium
stable/helium after release: x.y.(z+1)-SNAPSHOT
master after release: x.(y+1).0-SNAPSHOT
Autorelease on master: <human-readable-tag> is "PreLithium-<date>"
Autorelease on stable/helium: <human-readable-tag> is "PreHeliumSR1-<date>"
Release job on master: <human-readable-tag> is "Lithium"
Release job on stable/helium: <human-readable-tag> is "HeliumSR1"
Some things have a date for a version, e.g., 2014.09.24.4
* We treat this as YYYY.MM.DD.<minor>
* Note that all such dates currently in ODL are in YANG tools
* They are all now YYYY.MM.DD.7 since 7 is the minor version for yangtools
--help Show this message and exit.
bump Version bump pom files in a Maven project by x.(y+1).z or...
patch Patch a project with git.bundles and then version bump.
release Version bump pom files in a Maven project from SNAPSHOT to...